RE: Inserting Text into Multifunction Graphs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30331] RE: [mg30300] Inserting Text into Multifunction Graphs
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:39:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Have you tried to use the Text statement? It allows you to lay down text in
any format and at any location in your plot.
If you want to send me your notebook, I will try to give you an
djmp at earthlink.net
> From: Will Cooper [mailto:wcooper1 at san.rr.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> How do I insert text at various locations into multi-function graphs.
> I attach a notebook file showing what functions I am trying to
> add text to.
> [Contact the author to get this notebook - Moderator]
> The Help documentation and examples of this are virtually non-existent.
> Thanks for your help.
> Will Cooper.
> wcooper1 at san.rr.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Notebook Filename
Next by Date:
How To Predict Absolute Width of Text String?
Previous by thread:
Inserting Text into Multifunction Graphs
Next by thread:
Re: Inserting Text into Multifunction Graphs