- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30327] NLP package
- From: "Etienne" <etienne98 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:39:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to know if there is a Mathematica package for non-linear
optimisation which supports overlapping equality constraints.
By "overlapping equality constraints" I mean that one variable can be
present in more than on equality. For example, the equalities x1 + x2 = 100
and x1 + x3 = 12 are overlapping.
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Translator Needed
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Spinshow Output to Animated GIF
Next by thread: