problems with lists
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30375] problems with lists
- From: "Dirk Heidenreich" <Heidenreich at helimail.de>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:45:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i am new at mathematica
i collecting datas from a measurment and want to analyse them.
The x-axis and the y-axis doesnt have integer values.
I want to make a statistical analysation from them?
And visualate them.
Prev by Date:
RE: Controlling evaluation in Symbolize
Next by Date:
Re: Point order
Previous by thread:
factor.exe and factoring
Next by thread:
Re: problems with lists