Solving Matrix Ricatti Equations ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30387] Solving Matrix Ricatti Equations ?
- From: ctang at ews.uiuc.edu (tang cheng)
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:45:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi. I just have two simple questions, and would really appreciate if there is any help. 1. Is there a function to solve for Matrix Ricatti (Algebraic or Differential) Equations? 2. I need to define two functions (f1, f2) after some algebraic manipulations so that f1 * alpha + f2 * beta = (...some expressions...) alpha + (... expressions) beta Is there a way to do that? It seems to be simple questions, but I am new Mathematica. I would thank in advance for any of your kind help. regards, -cheng