Re: Solving Matrix Ricatti Equations ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30451] Re: [mg30387] Solving Matrix Ricatti Equations ?
- From: Igor Bakshee <bakshee at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:05:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Cheng, Continuous and discrete matrix algebraic Riccati equations are solved in Control System Professional (http://www.wolfram.com/products/applications/control); the functions to look for are RiccatiSolve and DiscreteRiccatiSolve. Igor Bakshee Wolfram Research tang cheng wrote: > > Hi. > > I just have two simple questions, and would really appreciate if there is any help. > > 1. Is there a function to solve for Matrix Ricatti (Algebraic or Differential) Equations? > > 2. I need to define two functions (f1, f2) after some algebraic manipulations so that > f1 * alpha + f2 * beta = (...some expressions...) alpha + (... expressions) beta > Is there a way to do that? > > It seems to be simple questions, but I am new Mathematica. I would thank in advance for > any of your kind help. > > regards, > > -cheng