Optica - freeforms with xyz-points
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30424] Optica - freeforms with xyz-points
- From: "maxao" <maxao at aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:10:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hallo out there,
I try to generate a freeform-lens in Optica 1.3.
For this I have tree lists of that kind:
Now I try to creat an interpolated surface with...
This syntax is wrong, because I get an error message. But how can I
surface into my xy-points?
Next step would be:
Now I can creat the lens with...
And finally draw the lens with...
My big prroblem is the first step, when I try to interpolate a surface in my
Is there anybody who can give me advice?
Thank you for help,
(maxao at aol.com)
Prev by Date:
Fw: Date calculating software?
Next by Date:
Re: Date calculating software?
Previous by thread:
Re: byte[ ] of J/Link
Next by thread:
Looking for Mathematica Wavelet Notebooks/Files