Looking for Mathematica Wavelet Notebooks/Files

I'm interested in studing some data with the use of Wavelet Theory.
Does anyone know where on the web I can find some Mathematica
Notebooks that make use of Wavelet theory?  I already know about the
Wavelet Explorer that Wolfram offers, but I am looking for Mathematica
Notebooks that users have constructed.