Polynomial Reduction with Mod
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30436] Polynomial Reduction with Mod
- From: Flip at safebunch.com
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 04:04:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is Mathematica capable of calculating this type of problem?
Mod[1 + x^3 + x^4 + x^5 + x^6 + x^8 + x^11 + x^13,
1 + x + x^3 + x^4 + x^8]
The second polynomial is irreducible?
By the way, the soultion is: x^7 + x^6 + 1.
Thank you for any inputs ...
Prev by Date:
Re: Rotation3D, MatrixRotation3D ?
Next by Date:
Re: NIntegrate and Plot
Previous by thread:
Re: Looking for Mathematica Wavelet Notebooks/Files
Next by thread:
Re: Polynomial Reduction with Mod