  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30457] Curl
  • From: Carlo Gabrieli <gabrielic at>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:41:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I found on Roman Maeder "Computer Science with Mathematica" elegant
implementations of Grad, Div, Laplacian, Jacobian but not of Curl. I
know that the Mathematica package VectorAnalysis has a Curl function
but I'd like to learn how to implement a Curl function for an
arbitrary number of Cartesian coordinates

Thanks in advance to all
Best Regards
Carlo Gabrieli
snail mail: Carlo Gabrieli
Via San Giovanni d'Acri 15
30126 Lido di Venezia (VE)
Tel.& FAX: 011-39-41-5264157

e-mail: gabrieli at
gabrieli at
gabrielic at
gabrielic at

web pages:

"If you can't explain your research to your grandmother, then you
don't understand it yourself"

Richard Feynman

"Update your bumper stickers, kids: Mac OS 8 = Windows 2010"

David Pogue