Mathematica & Wavelets ...

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30452] Mathematica & Wavelets ...
  • From: "Annetts, David (DEM, North Ryde)" <David.Annetts at>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:41:48 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi Adam,

> I'm interested in studing some data with the use of Wavelet Theory.
> Does anyone know where on the web I can find some Mathematica
> Notebooks that make use of Wavelet theory?  I already know about the
> Wavelet Explorer that Wolfram offers, but I am looking for Mathematica
> Notebooks that users have constructed.

Paul Abbot at the University of Western Australia has some material at his
FTP site on this.  The URL

should be a good starting point.

Alternatively, MathSource should have something, and I seem to recall a
couple of articles in The MathJournal about Wavelets & Mathematica.

  David Annetts, EM Modelling Analyst, CSIRO DEM, North Ryde
  Tel: (+612) 9490 5416
  Fax: (+612) 9490 5467		  David.Annetts at
                 Include "usual_disclaimers"