[Technical] Filters like GIMP?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30508] [Technical] Filters like GIMP?
- From: "ChiaMing Yu" <yucalf at yam.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 04:06:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am interested in the ability of Mathematica about dealing with images.
Are there filters of lighte effects under Mathematica, such like flareFX or
GFlare under GIMP?
(GIMP is an excellent software created by Kimball and Mattis)
Or we have to design it by ourselves untill today?
Thank you for any answer!
Chia-Ming Yu, August 24, 2001
Prev by Date:
Re: Partial fraction expansion
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Point Size and Plot Symbols
Next by thread:
Re: [Technical] Filters like GIMP?