Re: [Technical] Filters like GIMP?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30525] Re: [Technical] Filters like GIMP?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:58:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
ChiaMing Yu wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am interested in the ability of Mathematica about dealing with images.
> Are there filters of lighte effects under Mathematica, such like flareFX or
> GFlare under GIMP?
> (GIMP is an excellent software created by Kimball and Mattis)
> Or we have to design it by ourselves untill today?
> Thank you for any answer!
> Chia-Ming Yu, August 24, 2001
Prev by Date:
Solve system of ODEs
Next by Date:
How do I script the evaluation of a Notebook
Previous by thread:
[Technical] Filters like GIMP?
Next by thread:
Plot Joined Intelligently