Re: [Technical] Filters like GIMP?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30525] Re: [Technical] Filters like GIMP?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:58:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, look at http://www.wolfram.com/products/applications/digitalimage/ Regards Jens ChiaMing Yu wrote: > > Hi all, > > I am interested in the ability of Mathematica about dealing with images. > Are there filters of lighte effects under Mathematica, such like flareFX or > GFlare under GIMP? > (GIMP is an excellent software created by Kimball and Mattis) > Or we have to design it by ourselves untill today? > Thank you for any answer! > > Chia-Ming Yu, August 24, 2001