Re: Mathematica to PDF

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30553] Re: Mathematica to PDF
  • From: Hendrik van Hees <h.vanhees at>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:39:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Ioan Alexandre Romoscanu wrote:

> Any clue? Does anyone manage to create perfect pdf files form Math.
> notebooks?

Yep. I just print to a ps-File (using the File/Print option of the
frontend) and use ps2pdf (contained in ghostscript 7.0) to create the pdf.
I'm working with Mathematica 4.0 for students under Linux (Kernel 2.4.7)
with kde 2.2. The Math-fonts are embedded and Helvetica is substituted by
arial. It works fine.

Hendrik van Hees                Home:
c/o GSI-Darmstadt SB3 3.183     FAQ:
Planckstr. 1
D-64291 Darmstadt               mailto:h.vanhees at