Re: Section Grouping?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30587] Re: [mg30569] Section Grouping?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:51:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, aes wrote: > What's a recipe for editing the custom style sheet for a notebook so > that each Section cell (level #4 in the Format/Style menu hierarchy) > will automatically form a Group will all subsequent cells that are > lower in the Format/Sytle hierarchy, down to the next Section cell? > > (And also, set No Break within that group) > > (Other than doing it by hand for each of many sections) See this archived posting for more information on the front end's cell grouping rules. http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=87n1uh%2488b%40smc.vnet.net -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.