Re: Section Grouping?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30574] Re: Section Grouping?
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:51:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"aes" <siegman at stanford.edu> wrote in message news:9mi1lr$549$1 at smc.vnet.net... > What's a recipe for editing the custom style sheet for a notebook so > that each Section cell (level #4 in the Format/Style menu hierarchy) > will automatically form a Group will all subsequent cells that are lower > in the Format/Sytle hierarchy, down to the next Section cell? This is automatically done if you have menu>Cell>Cell Grouping> Automatic > (And also, set No Break within that group) In the file sheet select the cell Prototype for style "Section" Use the Option Inspector to give it the option PageBreakWithin->False (or type this directly into the cell expression). > > (Other than doing it by hand for each of many sections) > > Thanks, aes > -- Allan --------------------- Allan Hayes Mathematica Training and Consulting Leicester UK www.haystack.demon.co.uk hay at haystack.demon.co.uk Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198 Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565