Bessel Function Zeros at 0 Not Given?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31772] Bessel Function Zeros at 0 Not Given?
- From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 02:45:50 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Isn't BesselJ[1,x] considered to have a zero at x = 0? Seems odd that
BesselJZeros[1,5] doesn't give it.
At a minimum, the Standard Package documentation might mention this, to alert
the user . . .
Prev by Date:
GridLines at each Tickmark
Next by Date:
Reply to "Column problem"
Previous by thread:
Re: GridLines at each Tickmark
Next by thread:
Re: Bessel Function Zeros at 0 Not Given?