Reply to "Column problem"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31743] Reply to "Column problem"
- From: moffitt at resecon.umass.edu ("L. Joe Moffitt")
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 02:43:27 -0500 (EST)
- References: <yykbhnud8ngy@legacy>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Axel -- It appears that the stylesheet "TextBook" style "2ColumnBox" uses GridBoxOptions to set ColumnWidths;, hence, you would use Input/ Create Table/Matrix/Palette to specify the number of rows. Tab will then move to the second column. Regards, Joe