Re: EPS Export, Wrong characters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31778] Re: [mg31728] EPS Export, Wrong characters
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 02:46:02 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Christian Eissner wrote: <snip!> > I export the graphik in a EPS-File Format. <snip!> > Obviously the "(" will be printed as "H", the ")" as "L" and the "/" as > space. > > In the mathematica FrontEnd the charakters are shown correct. > > Is anybody able to help me? Maybe there is a problem with the > mathematica eps-export? No, there is no problem. You need to configure your PostScript rendering devices to access the Type 1 versions of the Math fonts. This is a frequently asked question for which there are answers on Wolfram Research's Technical Support website. http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/export/ghostscript.html http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/export/includefonts.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.