plot on Alpha Linux not working
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31806] plot on Alpha Linux not working
- From: Paul Igodt <Paul.Igodt at kulak.ac.be>
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 04:26:06 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: K.U.Leuven Campus Kortrijk
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
After installation of Mathematica 4.1. on a Compaq Alpha workstation,
running Linux (Debian), we face the problem
that Plot's are not showing up and Mathematica keeps 'hanging'.
Upon start up Mathematica 'detects' "Motif". All commands seem to
work fine, except plotting graphics and displaying graphics.
Problably something is wrong or missing with the motifps program for
Can anyone help?
Prev by Date:
Re: Bessel Function Zeros at 0 Not Given?
Next by Date:
Re: GridLines at each Tickmark
Previous by thread:
RE: List Assignment Question
Next by thread:
coloring everything outside a circle