coloring everything outside a circle
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31815] coloring everything outside a circle
- From: Mipam <mipam at ibb.net>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 01:45:06 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, Is it possible with Mathematica to draw a circle, or parametricplot and paint everything white outside that circle, or closed curve (which is given by parametricplot)? Or is it possible to paint everything white between two closed curves or circles? Plz also cc to mipam at ibb.net for i aint subscribed to this list. Bye, Mipam.