can I add fonts to Mathematica

I would like to use the same "Impact" font in Mathematica that I use in
Word.  I noted that my WINNT/Fonts folder contains an "Impact.TTF" folder,
and my "Mathematica/4.0/SystemFiles/Fonts/Windows" folder also contains a
bunch of .ttf files, so I tried just copying the file over.  Of course it
didn't work.  Any suggestions?  Is it possible to make regular Windows
fonts available to Mathematica?  Thanks.

Ben Jacobson