  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31838] I Need advice on converting Mathematica files to JPEGS or Bitmaps
  • From: sgratliff at aol.com (Steven Ratliff)
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 05:55:52 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

Back a few years ago, I was a heavy user of Mathematica while in
college.  I had an academic version - of course, which seemed
expensive enough at the time. Over a period of several years, I
created hundreds of 3D graphs (multi-variable Calculus) which are now
archived on several dozen floppy disks. Since I'm no longer a student,
and can't justify paying over a $Grand for a commercial version, is
there anyway I can convert these Mathematica files into JPEGS or
Bitmaps.

Steven Ratliff