  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31919] NDSolve solution range problem
  • From: "Harald Grossauer" <harald.grossauer at uibk.ac.at>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 04:13:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I try to solve a partial differential equation numerically with NDSolve (see
attached .nb-file).

[Contach the author to obtain this attachment -- moderator.]

I was wondering why the InterpolatingFunction is not defined on the domain I
specified. Especially annoying is that in the second independent variable y
the domain is {-1.,-1.}.

Can anybody explain this behaviour to me and give me a solution?

Thank you in advance,

Harald