- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32014] Re: ImplicitPlot3d
- From: Erk Jensen <Erk.Jensen at cern.ch>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 04:28:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Daniel Meisel wrote:
> I'm searching for a way to plot for example the equation
> x^2 + y^2 + z^2 =1
> ( a sphere around the origin with radius 1) in 3d.
> I cannot use the parametric plot command.
> thanks in advance
Have you looked whether ContourPlot3D would do what you want?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: