- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32006] ImplicitPlot3d
- From: Daniel Meisel <Daniel.Meisel at Physik.UNI-Karlsruhe.de>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 02:34:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm searching for a way to plot for example the equation
x^2 + y^2 + z^2 =1
( a sphere around the origin with radius 1) in 3d.
I cannot use the parametric plot command.
thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Again: Linux font problem
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Again: Linux font problem
Next by thread: