Re: movie export

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg32121] Re: movie export
  • From: "Borut L" <borut at>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:41:36 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

you can export a list of n graphic objects as "GIF", which becomes a still
gif for n = 1, and an animated gif for n > 1. I give you my way of doiint

MakeAGif[name_String, dir_String, src_] :=
      Export[name, src, "GIF",
          ConversionOptions -> {
              "Transparency" -> RGBColor[1, 1, 1],
              "Disposal" -> Background,