- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32119] ParamtricPlot3D
- From: Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at>
- Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:41:34 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
when displaying s sphere with
the resultig display does NOT have a convex surface.
and so does
in the second case, in the horizontal crosscuts
ther points go "in and out", one is close, ons is farther next is closer
to the center.
since i want to create 3d objects in other programs,
this is not good.
setting PlotPoints higher
does not completely solve the problem.
is there an easy solution?
Erich Neuwirth, Computer Supported Didactics Working Group
Visit our SunSITE at http://sunsite.univie.ac.at
Phone: +43-1-4277-38624 Fax: +43-1-4277-9386
Prev by Date:
RE: size of graphics for animation
Next by Date:
Re: movie export
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Front end problems!
Next by thread: