- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32132] Re: ParamtricPlot3D
- From: Ronald Bruck <bruck at math.usc.edu>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 00:46:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Have you tried the add-on MathGL3D?
Speaking of which, does anybody know if there's going to be a version
of this for Mac OS X?
In article <a0h7np$spj$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Erich Neuwirth
<erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at> wrote:
> when displaying s sphere with
> the resultig display does NOT have a convex surface.
> and so does
> in the second case, in the horizontal crosscuts
> ther points go "in and out", one is close, ons is farther next is closer
> to the center.
> since i want to create 3d objects in other programs,
> this is not good.
> setting PlotPoints higher
> does not completely solve the problem.
> is there an easy solution?
> Erich Neuwirth, Computer Supported Didactics Working Group
> Visit our SunSITE at http://sunsite.univie.ac.at
> Phone: +43-1-4277-38624 Fax: +43-1-4277-9386
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: