Re: Getting parameters from Fit..
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27111] Re: Getting parameters from Fit..
- From: "A. E. Siegman" <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 02:58:39 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <95gkss$8do at smc.vnet.net>, "Mark Harder" <harderm at ucs.orst.edu> wrote: > > I am doing a linear fit to obtain parameters for use in a larger, > iterative procedure (a separable linear-nonlinear data fitting > algorithm), and I'm trying to use Fit to do this. Unfortunately, Fit > does not return parameters by themselves, Some time ago David Withoff at Wolfram supplied me with a simple routine to do this, which is available on my web site at http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~siegman/SimpleFit.txt