Re: Getting parameters from Fit..
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27117] Re: Getting parameters from Fit..
- From: tga at stanford.edu (Thomas Anderson)
- Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 02:58:51 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mark Harder wrote: > ... Alternatively, is there some way to get Regress to provide the > BestFitParameters rules without printing them out? The trick here is to set the RegressionReport option of Regress. This should do what you want: paramVector = BestFitParameters/.Regress[data, funs, vars, RegressionReport->BestFitParameters] Note however, that this will give you the list of parameter values, and not a list of rules, which is what you would get from the BestFitParameters in NonlinearRegress (from the Statistics`NonlinearFit` package). best regards, -Tom Anderson tga at stanford.edu