Re: Typesetting summation and product symbols

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27114] Re: [mg27071] Typesetting summation and product symbols
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 02:58:46 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Try this: type your text in a text cell (for example with Alt+7), and your
summation or integration symbols taken from the basic input palette. Then
select the cell and Cell | Convert To | Traditional Form and then Cell |
Display As | Traditional Form. This should do the job. If the font changes
to Courier (and you don't want it that way) try again Cell | Convert To |
Traditional Form.

Tomas Garza
Mexico City