clever way to do a product?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27164] clever way to do a product?
- From: "Tim Ebringer" <drearyslig at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 04:40:50 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Computer Science, University of Melbourne
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know of a clever way where I can calculate a product, where i
runs from 1 to n, except where i=j?
Prev by Date:
Determine the "value range" of a function
Next by Date:
Plotting Intersecting Planes
Previous by thread:
Re: Determine the "value range" of a function
Next by thread:
Re: clever way to do a product?