Re: clever way to do a product?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27204] Re: clever way to do a product?
- From: dennisw555 at aol.com (DennisW555)
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 03:10:57 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>Does anyone know of a clever way where I can calculate a product, where
>runs from 1 to n, except where i=j?
How about n!/j
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Determine the "value range" of a function
Previous by thread:
clever way to do a product?
Next by thread:
RE: clever way to do a product?