RE: clever way to do a product?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27181] RE: [mg27164] clever way to do a product?
- From: "Harvey P. Dale" <hpd1 at nyu.edu>
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 03:10:26 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Tim: Isn't that merely n!/j? Harvey -----Original Message----- From: Tim Ebringer [mailto:drearyslig at hotmail.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 4:41 AM Subject: [mg27164] clever way to do a product? Does anyone know of a clever way where I can calculate a product, where i runs from 1 to n, except where i=j? Tim.