Mathematica can talk!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27231] Mathematica can talk!
- From: Brian Higgins <bghiggins at ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:21:13 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a Mac with Mac9.04. Recently, I was working on a notebook
and accidently pressed Control V keys (instead of Command V)
and to my amazement Mathematica read back the cell contents to
me . I have looked to see if this feature is documented but have
not found anything in the Help manual . Has anyone got any ideas
on how one can control the speech properties I guess it is using
the speech synthesizer in the Mac. However, I have not been able
to control the speed or voice characteristics with the Mac speech
contol panel .
Sent via Deja.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Using Unusual Characters with Do
Next by Date:
Re: Using Different Kinds of Characters With Do?
Previous by thread:
Re: Bigger array taking less memory than smaller array
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica can talk!