Re: Plotting Intersecting Planes

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg27229] Re: Plotting Intersecting Planes
  • From: heathwatts at
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:21:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I appreciate all your help. I tried all three methods and they work.
Another that I tried was using the Plot3D function:

It then show me a graph for each individual plane and the three
interesecting planes. Using my method, how could I stop Mathematica from
showing the three individual planes when it shows me the intersecting

In article <95tqv7$mb5 at>,
  heathwatts at wrote:
> Hi,
> I cannot remember how to plot two or more linear equations. I'm trying
> to plot 3x-2y+4z==3, 2x-4y+3z==1, and x-3y+2z==5. I've solved the
> equations for z and tried Plot3D and ImplicitPlot3D to no avail.
> help.
> Thanks,
> Heath
> Sent via