Re: Digital Filters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27261] Re: Digital Filters
- From: vze295bp at verizon.net (David Reiss)
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 03:41:28 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Scientific Arts
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <96aslc$6fo at smc.vnet.net>, "Lemiel Maya" <lemiel at nomade.fr> wrote:
> I am interested in using MATHEMATICA to design digital filters via the
> window method (hamming, Hanning). Can anybody out there give me an idea of
> how to go about designing a simple lowpass filter.
> Your help will be appreciated
Here is an example of using a low pass filter to "denoise"
You might use this as a starting point for the
use of the ListConvolve function in the construction
of more involved linear filters. Note also that
ListConvolve can be used in a much more generalized
way to implement nonlinear filters as well.
) Scientific Arts: http://www.scientificarts.com
) Creative Services and Consultation for the Applied
) and Pure Sciences:: David Reiss: dreiss at !SPAMscientificarts.com
) [Remove the !SPAM to send email]
Prev by Date:
RE: Graphing Functions for an idiot
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Mathematica can talk!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: Digital Filters