RE: Digital Filters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27272] RE: Digital Filters
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:58:21 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Lemiel Maya asked about how one can design digital filters with Mathematica.
You could do the Mathematica programming to define the needed functions from
However, it seems Wolfram Research has a package/library that does what you
want. Go to
and click on the list of features.
I haven't bought it, so I can't tell you how good it is.
Download Mathematica tips, tricks from
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 4.1 How to.....
Next by Date:
Re: Using Unusual Characters with Do
Previous by thread:
Re: Digital Filters
Next by thread:
Re: RE: Digital Filters