- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27267] Questions
- From: "Tony" <tony at magic101.freeserve.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:58:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does mathematica do reflections rotations of a given shape.
I mean if I plot a triangle if I had a fuction such as
f: R2 --> R2
Would mathematica do this and would it carry out composite function such as
GoF and FoG etc
Oh so many questions to ask and so little time to .........
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 4.1 How to.....
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Running Mathematica 4.1 directly from CD
Next by thread: