Re: Running Mathematica 4.1 directly from CD
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27282] Re: [mg27280] Running Mathematica 4.1 directly from CD
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 03:30:56 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 02:58 AM 2/16/2001, MiltonZuc wrote:
>With Mathematica 4.0 for students, it is obvious how to run the program
>directly from CD because it is an option on the opening screen. Is it
>possible to run the upgrade 4.1 for students directly from CD? I can't see
>how to do
That feature was removed from 4.1 due to the low demand for it, the high
expense of maintaining it, and the lack of CD space that would have caused
us to have to split our CD distributions even further if we kept it around.
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Re: String to Number
Next by Date:
Problem: a matrix and a box...
Previous by thread:
Running Mathematica 4.1 directly from CD
Next by thread: