Limit[ Sign[],x->Infinity ]

Hi,

I give you two examples using ver. 4.0 on a Mac and a unix system.

	Limit[ Sign[x]*Sign[z],x->Infinity ]

yields Sign[z]  which is good.

	Limit[ Sign[x]+Sign[z],x->Infinity]

yields an expression too ugly to present to a wide audience, which is bad.
Its not a bug since

	Limit[ Sign[x]+Sign[z],x->Infinity]//FullSimplify

yields 1+Sign[z] which is good.

I propose the name "buglet" to describe such "features" :-).  By the way,
I tried some obvious variations on combinations of Sign[z] and Sign[x] and
found it pretty hard to predict the output.

Happy hunting

Jack