can not see graphs

Hi,

I am using Red Hat Linux 4.2(Biltmore). Recently I upgraded mathematica
from 3.0 to 4.1. After upgrading I can not get any graphs in the text
version. For example,
In[1]:= Plot[ Sin[x], {x, 0, Pi} ]
Out[1]= -Graphics-
In[2]:=
I got a usual graph window with just white background and nothing else.
There is no any error message.
It works fine when I use the notebook version.

Thanks for help