Re: Are there addition C/C++ MathLink samples?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27363] Re: Are there addition C/C++ MathLink samples?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:25:08 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, a query on MathSource ?? http://www.mathsource.com/ type the keys [M] [a] [t] [h] [L] [i] [n] [k] into the Search window and look what's happen. Regards Jens Rudy Cazabon wrote: > > Hi everyone... > > I would like to know if anyone could please help me with some pointers > and suggestions for as to where I could find additional c/c++ MathLink > samples in addition to the ones that come with the standard Mathematica > install. > > If you could help me with this I would truly appreciate it. > > Thanks! > > Sincerely, > Rodolfo J. Cazabon