Re: page breaks ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27330] Re: page breaks ?
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:17:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Borut, You can get breaks above *cells*: - select the cell bracket - menu>Format>Option Inspectorr - look up Break - find PageBreakAbove - set this to True -- Allan --------------------- Allan Hayes Mathematica Training and Consulting Leicester UK www.haystack.demon.co.uk hay at haystack.demon.co.uk Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198 Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565 "Borut L" <justmyname at email.si> wrote in message news:96t99i$prf at smc.vnet.net... > Helo, > > Till now I found Mathematica a powerful "word proccessor" as well as a > computing evironment. I am looking for an option, that will make a new > page in certain line - like command in Winword 'New Page`. But I cann't > find it. Help. > > Thank you, > > Borut, > a student from Slovenia > > >