Re: page breaks ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27327] Re: page breaks ?
- From: Albert Retey <albert.retey at visualanalysis.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:16:58 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Visual Analysis AG
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Borut L wrote: > > Helo, > > Till now I found Mathematica a powerful "word proccessor" as well as a > computing evironment. I am looking for an option, that will make a new > page in certain line - like command in Winword 'New Page`. But I cann't > find it. Help. > > Thank you, > > Borut, > a student from Slovenia I don't know about lines, but there is a simple possibility to force a linebreak before or after a Cell by choosing the Cell-Option LineBreakAbove->True or LineBreakBelow->True, which you should find in the OptionInspector (Click on the Cell, then use the menu: Edit->Preferences->Cell Options->PageBreaking). If you divide your cells appropriately this should come quite close to what you want. (To show the pagebreak use the Format->Show Pagebreaks Menu) Albert -- Visual Analysis AG Internet: www.visualanalysis.com Neumarkter Str. 87 Telefon: 089 / 431 981 36 D-81673 Muenchen Telefax: 089 / 431 981 1