AW: A bug of Integrate in Mathematica 4.1
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27365] AW: [mg27343] A bug of Integrate in Mathematica 4.1
- From: Stefan.Schenderlein at ferring.de
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:25:10 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
in my 4.1 I got these results:
the result is
If a=9/10 then the result is -9.
If a=99/100 then the result is -99 and so on. But the computing time
a=-999/1000 took already "years" so I aborted the calculation.
So I would not say this is a bug rather a question of optimization for a
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Are there addition C/C++ MathLink samples?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Controlling Page Breaks, Deleting Graphics