Controlling Page Breaks, Deleting Graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27370] Controlling Page Breaks, Deleting Graphics
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:25:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Borut wanted to know how one can easily insert or delete page breaks. There
was also recent discussion on how one can save a notebook without graphics.
To solve these problems one can download a palette I posted at
The palette has buttons to Insert a "Page Break Cell", Select "The Next Page
Break Cell", Delete all Graphics cells, and another button to Delete all
(Graphics cells and corresponding Output cells).
Download Mathematica tips, tricks from
Prev by Date:
Re: Are there addition C/C++ MathLink samples?
Next by Date:
Re: SetDelayed problems with matrix operation
Previous by thread:
AW: A bug of Integrate in Mathematica 4.1
Next by thread:
Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers