  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27471] Off[General::spell] doesn't disable spell-warning
  • From: "Martin Richter" <mrMICE.fi at cbs.dk>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:37:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi

The following starts to annoy me:

Off[General::spell]
Off[General::spelll]
a1:=1;
a2:=2;

Keep getting the warning messages of possible spelling mistake. Sometimes
written as spell and sometimes written with three l's ? spelll. I haven't
been able to disable these warnings even though the manual says that
Off[General::spell] should do it. What I'm doing wrong here ?

TIA
Martin
Please remove the PET to reply by email