Help: Reading unformatted binary fortran files

 Please, can anyone please tell me how can I read in Mathematica an
unformatted binary fortran file with structure:
 character*20 one

character*10 two, character*60 three

real* 4 phi(65,65,65)

character*16 four

real*4 scale, oldmid(3), integer*4 five

where phi(65,65,65) means a 65^3 matrix giving phi values at each point.
This comes from DELPHI, a program for calculating electric potentials in
macromolecules. I tried to use `Experimental`BinaryFiles` but I did not
success in reading nothing but meaningful values.

TIA