Help: Reading unformatted binary fortran files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27476] Help: Reading unformatted binary fortran files
- From: "Marcel" <arzo at exp.uji.es>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:37:28 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitat Jaume I
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Please, can anyone please tell me how can I read in Mathematica an
unformatted binary fortran file with structure:
character*10 two, character*60 three
real* 4 phi(65,65,65)
real*4 scale, oldmid(3), integer*4 five
where phi(65,65,65) means a 65^3 matrix giving phi values at each point.
This comes from DELPHI, a program for calculating electric potentials in
macromolecules. I tried to use `Experimental`BinaryFiles` but I did not
success in reading nothing but meaningful values.
Prev by Date:
Re: Deriviation d/dt(x(t))
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Number formatting for financial applications
Next by thread:
out of memory, again.