Plotting complex points
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26609] Plotting complex points
- From: "Mitchell A. Kaplan" <mitchell at kaplan2.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:39:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can plot a bunch of complex points on
a complex plane. I know I can break them up into an x,f(x) pair (x=x, and
f(x)=iy), but I was wondering if I could get a complex plane out of
Prev by Date:
Re: Random Sampling Without Replacement?
Next by Date:
RE: Random Sampling Without Replacement?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Plotting complex points